Family Medicine Physician
Currentlyseeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician. The practice has multiple experienced NPs/ PAs to assistthe Physician. This is a full-time position that requires at least 36 hours perweek. Our ideal candidate will have a Primary Care background. Candidates with only Hospitalist experience will not be considered at this time.
Benefitsand Compensation for the Family Medicine Physician
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- 100% Outpatient
- Telephone call only, no hospital rounding
- Starting Bonus based on candidate
- Relocation Assistance based on candidate
- Full Benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, CMEannual allowance with time off
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid licensing fees
- Malpractice covered by employer
- Unrestricted North Carolina License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degreefrom an accredited college
- Board Certification strongly preferred or BoardEligible
- Collect,record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history,reports, and examination results.
- Analyzerecords, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnosemedical condition of patients.
- Makediagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations wherethe diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explainprocedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments withpatients.
- Prescribeor administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care totreat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitorpatients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.