Full Time Medical Director Job Albuquerque, NM
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Albuquerque, New Mexico: Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to be a working Medical Director for a mission driven, non profit organization. Required to perform both administrative duties and also provide direct patient care. $ Very competitive salary. Excellent and complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- Albuquerque is a beautiful metropolitan city.
- Its current metropolitan area has 929,000 residents. It also has a very large service area.
- New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost of living.
- The economy of Albuquerque centers on science, medicine, technology, commerce, education, entertainment, and culture outlets.
- It is a diverse, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural city.
- Residents enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, forests, canyons, lakes, hot-springs and sand dunes.
- There are endless recreational opportunities and an active lifestyle.
- They have award winning golf courses, famous Balloon festivals and cultural attractions, beautiful landscapes, shopping, restaurants and music.
- You can swim in the ocean and ski in the mountains in the same day.
- Due to the metropolitan size, it is home to a diverse restaurant scene ranging from various global cuisines and the state's distinct New Mexican cuisine.
- You will have easy access to airports that offer many direct and connecting flights throughout the United States.
- You can have a very active lifestyle with 365 days of sunshine.
- Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, a Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to be a working Medical Director for a mission driven, non profit organization.
- She or he must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- This is a very rewarding career opportunity if you have a passion for public health.
- This non-profit organization providesmedical, dental and social service care and programs to an underserved patient population.
- In addition to healthcare, they also provide drop-in service programs to assist individuals that experience addiction and homelessness.
- They offer counseling therapy and outreach programs for children and adults.
Requirements and Responsibilities/Duties for the working Medical Director:
- Required to perform both administrative duties and also provide direct patient care.
- Has experience in managing physicians and nurses and has a track record of effectively leading in a direct service organization with an array of programs.
- Ability to have long-term strategic vision balanced with addressing day-to-day issues.
- Ability to analyze data and use data to communicate relationship between accomplishing service/productivity goals and to the financial sustainability of the organization.
- Participate in annual planning, budget, and service goal development for medical programs.
- Serve as a liaison between the Medical School, hospitals and professional organizations and other safety net providers.
- Develop and implement medical/clinical policies and procedures.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This organization is offering:
- Employed opportunity
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive full fringe benefits package which include:
- Low cost medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Health Club membership
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 24 days the first year
- 7 paid holidays
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403b Retirement Plan with employer matching contributions after two years
- License renewal
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
- Yearly stipend for CME
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.