Charleston Area Medical Center located in Charleston, WV is seeking a second BC General Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon to provide patient care in our hospital based outpatient wound healing center.
The state-of-the-art Center provides care to patients with complex medical conditions in a supportive and caring environment. The Center operates two hyperbaric chambers and has a skilled, engaged staff. The Center has a long track record of quality outcomes, and high levels of patient satisfaction.
Monday through Friday schedule with no call and no weekends. Forty-hour week.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including sign-on bonus.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine (MD or DO)
- Board Certified
- West Virginia State Medical License or Licensure Eligibility
- Wound Care certification preferred or willingness to certify
- Hyperbaric certification or willingness to certify
- Completion of Plastic Surgeon or General Surgeon residency
The opportunity is located in Charleston, the state capitol of West Virginia, and is a vibrant community offering a superb family environment with unsurpassed recreational activities and outstanding school systems.