- Two ICU’s –
- ICU – Intensive Care Unit – 11 beds
- IMU – Intermediate Care Unit (step down unit) – 11 beds
- 300 bed hospital – all private rooms
- Level II Trauma Center
- Procedures Required: Intubation, central line placement, Code Blue Lead
- Access to all types of specialties for consultation
- One Intensive Care Unit (ICU) needing more adequate staffing of “boots on the ground” providers for first 12 hours of each day. Remaining 12 hours per day are to be on call from home.
- Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner on site in evenings to act as triage support before contacting on-call Intensivist.
- 7on/7off work schedule
- 182 shifts yearly
- $480,000 per year, or $2,637.00 per 24-hour shift.
- $75,000 Sign- on bonus (no forgiveness period)
- Relocation allowance
- Student loan repayment options
- Malpractice, including tail coverage
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- PTO built into 7on/7off schedule
- Holidays are rotating between providers
- State license and DEA covered on a case-by-case basis