Excellent Opportunity for a Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist/Dermatology Physician in Cleveland, Ohio
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aFellowship-Trained Dermatopathologistto join a growing private practice in Cleveland, Ohio.
This reputable group is open to adding a Dermatopathologist wanting to practice pathology exclusively or a Dermatopathologist/General Dermatologist willing to see patients and read biopsiesthe choice is yours!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4.5-5 days per week
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologists; MDs and DOs
- Option to practice solely as a Dermatopathologist or see patients for General Dermatology for additional compensation
- Expect to see 60-70 cases per day,with room to grow as sole Dermatopathologist!
- Position available due to practice growth
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, CME, PTO, Malpractice, Profit sharing (after one year)
- Private practice with a patient-first mentality; "quality over quantity"
- A team-oriented, collegial clinic atmosphere
- The group takes great pride physicians and providers
- A professionalmanagement team ensures a seamless workflow
- Skilled support staff ensure efficiency and productivity
- Excellent marketing team in place, supporting practice growth
- Comprehensive professional development programs offered
Located on the south side of Lake Erie, Cleveland is one of Ohio's largest cities featuring a low cost of living, exceptional entertainment options, and plenty of outdoor recreation.
Residents boast about easy, stress-free commutes and the lively outdoor events that take place in the spring, summer and fall. A few area attractions you won't want to miss include:
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Progressive Field - home of the Cleveland Indians
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- First Energy Stadium - home of the Cleveland Browns
- Edgewater Park - 9000 feet of shoreline with beaches for swimming, boat ramps, grills, and picnic areas
There's definitely something for everyone in Cleveland, from family fun to luxury spas and casinos! Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also nearby, making getaways simple.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!