Primary Care Position – Clinic Only or Traditional Practice
New Mexico- Close Access to Albuquerque
$42,000 Signing Bonus/Relocation and 7 Weeks Paid Time Off
Student Loan Forgiveness- 19 HPSA Score
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multispecialty organization has an opening for an Internal Medicine or Family Practice residency trained Primary Care physician that will be based in a thriving community right outside of Albuquerque. The incoming physician will have a high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare!
- Premier not for profit multispecialty organization of nearly 900 providers that has been serving the community for over a century.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care- No Required Inpatient Work! Inpatient shifts and ER shifts are available for additional income.
- Flexible schedule available- 4 or 5 day work week available with dedicated administrative time each week, and extensive support staff.
- State of the art facilities with cutting edge technology- EPIC EMR fully implemented.
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), retirement with matching, pension, 7 Weeks PTO, CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Student Loan Forgiveness available with HPSA score of 19. Position is J1 visa eligible and H1B cap exempt. Employer will sponsor green card process for those in need. Select sites are J1 Eligible and all positions are H1b eligible! Group is H1b cap exempt and will assist with green card process
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest has to offer!
- Easy access to Albuquerque! Just one hour to the heart of the city.
- Rapidly growing community with low cost of living, beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Family friendly community with excellent public schools, charter schools and private schools
- Area is home to New Mexico Tech University
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Family friendly area with international airports, shopping malls, fine dining, museums and universities within an hour
Job ID- JN -062021-24826