Full Time Family Practice Job Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 or 5 Day Work Week
$42,000 Signing Bonus, 35 Days Paid Time Off
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multispecialty organization has multiple openings for Family Practice physicians at locations throughout the Albuquerque area. Physicians in this group have a high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- Premier not for profit multispecialty organization of nearly 900 providers that has been serving the community for over a century.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care- No Nights, No Weekends, No Inpatient work
- Flexible schedule available- 4 or 5 day work week available to Family Medicine Physicians with dedicate administrative time
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the community
- Competitive salary based on experience cine physicians based on experience with upside via RVU production bonuses and quality based bonuses. Physicians also have the option of working Urgent Care or Hospitalist shifts for additional income.
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 7 Weeks PTO, CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Select sites are J1 Eligible and all positions are H1B eligible ! Group is H1b cap exempt and will assist with green card process
- 2023 and 2024 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply! Residency/Fellowship stipends are available
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine by start date to be considered.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible by start date with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that the "Land of Enchantment" has to offer ! Live in Albuquerque or a surrounding suburb
- Rapidly growing community of over 1 million residents. University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Beautiful blue skies and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains with close proximity to Taos and Angel Fire
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, shopping malls, festivals and much more. Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- One of the most affordable major metros in the US. Housing options that include gated communities, modern tract homes, high rise apartments, etc. Housing is nearly half the cost of housing in Phoenix, Dallas, and Denver!
- Local international airport. Albuquer
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.