A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Dermatology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Lewisburg: Immediate
- Macungie: August 16
- Schedule: Lewisburg Site:
- Monday and Wednesday: Closed - Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM - Thursday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Hours are flexible
- Monday: 8:30 AM-4:45 PM - Tuesday, Thursday Friday: 7:30 AM-3:30 PM - Wednesday: 9:00 AM-5:45 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: none
- Volume: 45 avg preferred
- Patient Ages: all
- Procedures: Skin & Nail, legions, acne, skin exams, Psoriasis, Rosacea | Examining and diagnosing skin-related health concerns, administering treatment, and monitoring patient progress under the supervision of the Dermatologist
- Cases: mainly general derm cases: Psoriasis, rosacea, skin growths, moles, infections, etc.
- 1-2 % cosmetic cases, fewer laser cases, minimal MOHS
- Support Staff: 1 NP, 1 MD, and 2 MAs
- EMR/Charting: EMA (pronounced (emma)
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -072021-25077