Excellent Opportunity for an Advanced Practice Providerin Brooklyn, New York
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aPhysician AssistantorNurse Practitionerwith prior Dermatology experience to join a premier practice in Brooklyn, New York.
This highly regarded practice is in need of a skilled candidate to help meet the growing demand for high-quality Dermatological care. Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time opportunity
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants -must have a minimum of two years of direct Dermatology experience
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day
- See patients for General Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Position available due to patient volume
- Competitive compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, 401k, CME, and more!
- A well-established, highly reputable group
- Excellent family-like culture with a solid patient-centered focus
- Collegial team of several providers and mid-level practitioners
- Highly efficient support staff in place to ensure a smooth workflow
- Beautiful, modern office featuring state-of-the-art equipment
New York City has a little (or a lot!) of something for everyone. Niche.com ranked New York Citythe ninth-best city in America for young professionalsand named the Big Apple an excellent place for families, too.
Let this vibrant and engaging city captivate you with its never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare time. A few must-see attractions that call New York "home" include:
- National 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Central Park
- The Empire State Building
- The Statue of Liberty
- Broadway Theater District
A few attractions located in Brooklyn include Prospect Park, Coney Island, and Brooklyn Grange the world's largest rooftop soil farm. You'll also find a restaurant option for every craving and palate here!
AndLaGuardia Airport isjust 40 minutes from Brooklyncovering all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!