Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Provider Along the Beautiful Oregon Coast
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aNurse PractitionerorPhysician Assistantwith at least two years of Dermatology experience under their belts.
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to work autonomously while receiving comprehensive support to grow your career as a provider alongside a highly reputable team.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- See patients forGeneral Dermatology;open to a candidate wanting to offer someCosmetics, too
- Current providers see around 30 patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- Replacement position for a relocating Nurse Practitioner
- Open to NPs and PAs; must have at least two years of Dermatology experience
- Begin with agenerousbase salary plus production bonuses before switching to a completely production-based compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Health, PTO, Licensing fee, Malpractice, CME, and more!
- Collegial, family-like team culture with a patient-centered focus
- Work alongside a fellow extender in a relaxed clinic atmosphere
- Well-established and busy practice with a loyal patient base
- Modern offices featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Superior support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- EMR is EMA
Live and work in this scenic city along the central coast of Oregon, where you'll have easy access to beaches perfect for spotting whales, bald eagles, and more!
The small-town atmosphere and picturesque lighthouses in this coastal city make the pace of everyday life feel slow, intimate. But that doesn't mean you'll quickly run out of new things to see and do here.
The area is home to excellent entertainment and attractions. Plus, in Oregon, you're never too far from state parks or nature preserves where you can enjoy the great outdoors in a variety of different fashionsincluding hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing, and more!
You'll only be an hour and a half from the nearest airport, offering excellent non-stop destination flights, and an international airport (with even more options) is just over two and a half hours away.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!