Warren is a town in Knox County, Maine, with a quaint New England charm. It includes the villages of East Warren, Warren, and South Warren. It straddles the beautiful St. George River, which divides the town in half. It has convenient proximity to some of the state's most scenic and popular coastline, state parks, and historic sites.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong compensation depending on experience
- Employed position with a full comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Provide high-quality, compassionate care to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments
- Security clearance required, as this is a correctional facility
- A minimum of 3 years of experience required
- Board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine, family practice, or EM
- Southern Maine location close to the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail