Northeast Florida’s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations - is seeking a FULL TIME NOCTURNIST to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team.
The Strength of Our System
As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region’s most advanced clinically-integrated physician network. With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida’s most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- Located in one of the nation’s most desirable destinations
- Physician-led program
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities
- Extensive specialist support
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life
Nationally Recognized Facility
Baptist Clay Medical Campus brings expertise and high-quality pediatric and adult care to Clay County. Baptist Health is planning to build a full-service hospital on its existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus on Fleming Island. The 300,000-square-foot, full-service hospital will open with 100 beds, planned for early 2022. Baptist Health is targeting the rapidly expanding Clay County area, with a median age of 39, to meet the growing medical needs of families in the area.
World Famous Quality of Life
• Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
• The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CV’s from any outside agencies.