Full Time Rheumatology Job Danville, VA
About the Opportunity:
Join a multi-specialty practice along the North Carolina and Virginia border seeking a Rheumatologist to meet increasing patient demand. As a part of our independent group, you’ll step into a practice with a growing waitlist, providing an opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
- Multi-specialty group practice offering a clear 2-year path to partnership
- Brand new, fully-equipped facility offering ancillary incentives for efficient patient care
- The facility is owned by the group, featuring an on-site physical therapy, lab, orthopedics, pain management, and injection rooms
- The position is NOT eligible for J1 Or H1B visas
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with guaranteed base salary and additional incentives
- Full comprehensive benefits provided
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- The family-friendly location offers direct access to historic and cultural areas
- Enjoy a low cost of living that is below the national average within a tax-friendly community
- Experience all four seasons with close proximity to Greensboro, Durham, Raleigh, and Richmond
- Access to convenient transportation options, including Amtrak and nearby international and domestic airports
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.