Our client is seeking 2 bi-lingual Pediatric or Family Medicine Physicians MD/DO to work in a growing pediatric practice in the DC area. Candidate should be BE/BC in Pediatrics or Family Medicine and have completed residency training with at least 1 year clinical experience, but we will train an exceptional new grad. You should be comfortable with seeing a minimum of 18-20 patients per day. Our client offers exceptional pay and benefits which will include but not limited to Health, Dental, 401k, professional dues, CME and more.
- Examinations, evaluations, assessments; diagnose and treat illness and chronic medical conditions.
- Ensures patient satisfaction and also develops plans to improve patient satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with Physicians and Specialists, nursing and support staff to provide quality patient care as well as educate patient and patients families.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Medical School
- Must be licensed or able to attain license in Maryland and Virginia
- DEA License
- A minimum of one-year experience in Pediatrics or Family Medicine