Northeastern Pennsylvania--Endocrinology Opportunity--$150K Loan Repayment
- Will join established practice within hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- Teaching opportunities with 6 residency and 3 fellowship programs, offering clinical academic appointments.
- Active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by CDEs, RNs, Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center.
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of thyroid.
- Access to over 260 physicians and 238 bed Level II trauma center.
- Employed position will include generous base salary (MGMA), RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, $150K loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability, 403b pension plans, dues and fees, vacation, paid holidays, sick days, CME with $3400 expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
This community is located in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers, just a few miles from the New York boarder, and within three hours of Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, and Niagara Falls for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.It is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple, and corn production.Enjoy the local lakes, waterfalls, wineries, and amazing four season recreational activities.Excellent schools and affordable housing, with numerous major universities within 40 minutes for higher educational opportunities available.
Contact: Neal Fenster