This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with a top hospital system in Connecticut
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule is 10-hour shifts from 9 am to 7 pm
- Must be comfortable seeing patients in an LTAC hospital setting
- See an average of 14 to 17 patients per day
- Should be comfortable with codes and ventilator management
- Fall 2021 start is open to IM or FM physicians and H-1B visa cap exempt
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Hospital is commutable from Hartford, New Haven, and other popular communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail