In addition to a competitive compensation package with a quality bonus, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, up to $15K in student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a community outside Modesto that is close to both wine country and the Pacific coastline. It is an easy drive to San Francisco for big-city weekend getaways. Located 45 minutes from Yosemite National Park, Sonora offers exceptional 4-season recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package with a quality bonus
- Great benefits including up to $150K in student loan repayment
- 100% outpatient position
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek available
- Suboxone waivered physician to provide initial medical evaluations and follow-up evaluations
- Prefer 2 to 3 years of experience, and must have DEA-X waiver
- Idyllic small town on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Located within a few hours from Sacramento and San Francisco, close to Yosemite National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail