You will receive a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be provided medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- No procedures or ICU
- 11-hour shifts instead of 12-hour shifts
- Clean record needed
- 8 pm to 7 am, 3 nights a week
- 2 to 3 years of hospitalist experience needed
- Must be internal medicine residency trained
- Maryland license in hand a plus
- Baltimore suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail