This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered full health benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2692433
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Full health benefits
- IM only due to in-house IM residency program
- Compensation of $260K plus RVU bonus
- 12-hour daytime shifts
- Manageable patient census
- Must have recent inpatient experience
- Desirable coastal Alabama on the beautiful gulf shores
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail