Hematologist/Oncologist needed to join an integrated health system and multidisciplinary oncology team providing the highest quality care for patients in the Maryland and Washington, D.C., region.
- Ability to sub-specialize in GI and Gynecologic cancers or practice general medical oncology
- Leadership track available
- Established patient panel waiting for you
- Newly renovated and state-of-the-art cancer care center with the most cutting edge treatments, equipment, and technology
A coastal region rich in culture and history, the Baltimore metro area, is a perfect place for families and individuals to call home.
- Wonderful housing options in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Beautiful scenery and a variety of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and much more
- Easy access to Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.