Enjoy a very high 2-year guaranteed salary until your production exceeds the salary. You will also receive medical benefits, STD and LTD, a 401(k), relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, 25 days of PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Hanover is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, 19 miles southwest of York and 54 miles north-northwest of Baltimore, Maryland and 39 miles south of Harrisburg. The town is situated in a productive agricultural region, and is known by many as the snack food capital of the United States.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number #2691899.
- Step into an established GI practice with the full backing of an established healthcare system
- Work autonomously and establish a practice with your philosophy of medicine
- Advanced procedures (ERCP, EUS) are preferred but they are open to a bread and butter GI
- Share call with 6 other GIs associated with the health system for a 1:7 call
- The endoscopy suite is located right in the hospital and the clinic very close by
- The ideal physician will be a BC/BE gastroenterologist (with or without advanced procedures)
- Enjoy a very high, 2-year guaranteed salary until your production exceeds the salary
- Work in a small town only 50 minutes to Baltimore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail