Full Time Critical Care Job VT
Critical Care Medical Director - Ski Country Vermont
Seeking an experienced Critical Care physician to lead an established Intensivist group.
- Full-service community hospital with many medical and surgical specialties
- Ideal candidate will possess 7 years of Intensivist experience, and strong clinical, procedural, and administrative skills
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative directorship
- 13-bed multidisciplinary Medical-Surgical unit
- 2.5 Intensivist FTEs and 3 Critical Care Advanced Practice Clinician FTEs
- Can include medical leadership of Respiratory Care as well as a chronic ventilator care unit in a nearby extended care facility
- Trainee education and supervision for ICU rotations from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and PA/NP programs
- Clinical appointment at the University of Vermont College of Medicine is available.
- Cerner EMR and the GE PACS system
- Work-life balance is encouraged. Four seasons of outdoor activities in an ideal family environment are a short commute from the Hospital. Enjoy all aspects of a rewarding career in Critical Care Medicine without the crowds and congestion of a large city.
Highly competitive base salary, a signing bonus, malpractice, educational loan assistance, and relocation allowance. Additionally, an annual allowance for CME, Licensing, and Society membership expenses are included. Professional benefit package includes excellent health, dental and vision benefits, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and childcare and medical savings account options. An included retirement savings plan as well as an optional 403b, and 457b retirement savings plans are available.
Located close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.