Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job SC
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in South Carolina with a qualified pediatrician. The work schedule will be 7 - 10 shifts per month. You can expect to see around 2 - 3 patients per shift, and duties include rounding and newborn care. This facility has a strong support staff available. This facility accepts both boarded and non-boarded candidates for this position. Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed applicants will be accepted. Required certifications include: NRP and PALS. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 7 - 10 shifts per month
- SC license required
- NRP and PALS certifications needed
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- 2 - 3 patients per day
- Rounding and newborn care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.