Full Time Administration Job IA
Steele Healthcare Solutions is working with a Midwestern integrated health system to identify a Chief Medical Officer/Vice President of Medical Affairs who will be responsible for providing clinical strategic direction and oversight for the medical staff of their hospitals and clinics. The position oversees medical care delivery system, including development and implementation of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures for all medical services. This is a hybrid administrative/clinical position; 50% CMO/VP and 50% clinical in your specialty.
Essential Administrative Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides oversight and implements a plan for ongoing physician education
- Provides medical oversight of the contracted Mercy Services primary care clinics
- Acts as liaison to rural hospitals and physicians and assists in the development of closer alliances
- Assists the Medical Staff and area businesses on managed care initiatives
- Assists in provider credentialing and privileging process
- Develops physician resource plan and assists in recruitment when needed
- Establishes standards for evaluating providers for inclusion in the network and for the on-going performance of participating providers
- Analyzes accessibility and utilization issues and implements strategy to overcome barriers
- Assist in selection of participating health plans, ancillary services, and other providers
Excellent Benefit & Compensation Package:
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including health (including an HSA plan), dental, vision, life, and long-term disability, 401(k), CME allowance, flexible spending accounts, free parking and more.
- Relocation assistance
About the Community:
- Rated #6 nationally for public and private schools
- Home to a Big 10 University
- Beautiful parks and recreation, clean air, and water, a diverse community with an emphasis on the arts and cultural events
- Low unemployment and crime rates, affordable housing, and short commutes make this city Money and Fortune Magazine’s Top Place to live!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.