This government contractor position offers an annual salary of $250K with lodging and $260K without lodging. You will also receive health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2691411.
- Government contractor position
- Salary is $250K with lodging and $260K without lodging, and full benefits
- Outpatient only, must have 2 years of experience
- Monday through Friday, may be able to work a 4-day workweek
- No call, weekends, or nights
- See an average of 10 patients per day
- Must have completed a 3 year residency and be willing to get a an instate license
- Visa candidates can not be accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail