Advanced GI Opportunity in Texas
90 minutes to Dallas and Shreveport
200 miles to Houston
FM, IM, Occ Med, GS and Psychiatry Residency Programs
No state income tax
Hospital is adding a GI to a busy clinic to replace a physician who is approaching retirement. There are 3 GI's on staff at this location - there are 7 GI's and 4 APP's in the Health System.
This clinic provides support of the Internal Medicine Residency Program if you like to teach.
• Clinic is in the same building as the Surgery Center
• da Vinci robot on site
• EUS & ERCP are required
• Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle
• Friendly work environment with established physicians
• Advanced diagnostics and technology on site
• Research is available if interested
• Competitive income with attractive benefits package
o IG $540k base
• Sign on
• Comprehensive benefits
An affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues. Dallas and Shreveport are within 90 minutes driving time.
• Outstanding area public and private schools - high test scores
• Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
• A family-oriented lifestyle
• The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation
• Affordable housing and low cost of living
• Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital
• No state income tax
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.