Locum Tenens Neurology Job Berlin, NH
A hospital in New Hampshire is seeking a Neurology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: General Neurologist- Androscoggin Valley Hospital 3 days a week and Colebrook Hospital (Upper CT Valley Hospital) 2 days a week - 40 hours a week with set time during the day for charting.
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with a 1 hour lunch
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call or weekends - limited inpatient, if any at all
- Volume: 13-15 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults, Some Teens
- Procedures: ?MUST do EMGs and NCS and meet requirements on privilege request form. (Doing EEGs as well would be ideal!)
- Cases: North Country Healthcare conducts studies for stroke, headache, dementia, and disability. General Neurologist and Fellowship trained accepted.
- Support Staff: Full Support Staff Available + Imaging, Lab, PT and OT onsite
- EMR/Charting: MediTech at Androscoggin and Evident at Colebrook
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Low patient volume;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24625
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.