Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job AR
Buffalo River Area, AR
|Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity|
Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1 – 2021 or 2022)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: Meditech and E-Clinical Works in Clinics
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Patient base: non-Adolescents
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: 10 days per month
- This is a brand new service line for the hospital so the sky is the limit.
- Stress Test – Nuclear Medicine (Cardiolite) stress test were 86 for the last fiscal year. Non-Nuclear treatment stress test was 15. There is a significant opportunity for growth if we do more active management of cardiac rule outs.
- Echo – Echos are going to be close to 700. We average about 58 per month.
- EKG Reading – Total for the year 9,166 EKG’s completed all of which required a reading.
- Inpatient consults – Lots of opportunity to grow with keeping more cardiac rule outs and managing chronic conditions more acutely. I would offer a low estimate that 25% of our patients need a cardiology consult and that is greater than 3000 opportunities for a new patient consults per year.
Solo Opportunity - Looking for a Cardiologist to help establish a new program!
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Retirement plan options
- PTO with 7 paid holidays
- CME ($2500)
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- 20 minutes to the Buffalo River or the Lake
- 30 miles to Branson
- 40 miles to Bull Shoals
- 45 minutes to Eureka Springs
- 70 miles to Fayetteville
- Regional airport: 10 minutes (Direct flights to Dallas & Memphis)
- International airport: 70 miles
- About the area: Phenomenal location, 20 minutes from Missouri, surround by lakes rivers, and national Forests. Easy access to the University of Arkansas! Great school systems, low cost of living, friendly area, and open community.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.