Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Tampa, FL
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
5 miles to Tampa International Airport (TPA)
15 miles to St Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
15 miles to Brandon
20 miles to Clearwater
Single specialty group with 2 Interventional Cardiologists and 4 nurse practitioners is seeking a dedicated BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join our reputable, growing cardiovascular practice.
- Well established state-of-the-art cardiovascular practice.
- Nuclear, Echo and vascular studies in office.
- Perform all interventional as well as endovascular procedures.
- Perform certain office-based procedures.
- Strong independent referral base.
- 1 in 4 call and weekend coverage with nurse practitioner assistance.
- Partnership track offered from year 2
- Competitive compensation package
- 4-week vacation time
- Paid claims-made malpractice insurance
- Health insurance and short and long-term life insurance
- CME allowance
- BC/BE - Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology within five years of becoming eligible
- Vascular training is required
- Metro population to 2 million+
- Low cost of living, lower than the U.S. Average
- Strong public and private Pre-K thru 12 schools
- Countless opportunities for youth development through local and club organized sports (hockey, baseball, volleyball, softball, basketball, swimming, tennis, football), dance, gymnastics and music
- Diverse industry labor force especially Healthcare and Education
- Home to multiple higher education institutions including public university with nationally competitive NCAA Division I athletic programs
- Performing art venue hosting Broadway shows, ensembles and other regional events
- Professional sports teams
- Major international airport
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.