Full Time Critical Care Job St Louis, MO
Affluent St. Louis - CCM Cardiac surgery/Surgical ICU - Full time Employed
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Critical Care Medicine provider!This is a full time position in a busy Cardiovascular ICU.
- Seeking board certified or eligible Critical Care providers
- Training or experience working in cardiac surgery/surgical ICU required
- Full employed benefits
- SIGN ON BONUS
- CVICU Manages a variety of complex post-operative cases including:
- 12 ECMO Cases
- 500 Open Hearts
- 200 Thoracic Cases
- 70 Neurosurgical Cases
- 280 General Surgical Cases
- Nationally recognized cardiac care
- Affiliation with Cleveland Clinic"s Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute
- Compensation competitive with regional metrics and experience
- 493 bed, nonprofit hospital with more than 60 specialty areas servicing 26 locations throughout St. Louis
Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988. Known as the "City of Volunteers" because of its citizens" history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House.Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to international airport and any amenity desired!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.