Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job HI
We are looking to fill a temporary pulmonology job now open at a Hawaii medical facility. This is full-time coverage on weekdays. Your duties include outpatient and inpatient care for approximately 12 - 18 patients per day. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Full-time role on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Inpatient rounding, consultations, and procedures
- 12 - 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.