Full Time Dermatology Job GA
Exceptional Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon to Join a Highly Successful Practice on Georgia's St. Simons Island
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aMohs Surgeonto join a thriving practice in St. Simons Island, Georgia.
In order to meet the growing demand for high-quality dermatological care, this esteemed group is adding a full-time Mohs Surgeon to their collegial team. Check out all of the details and find out how to apply below!
About the Position:
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Provide an estimated 75% Mohs and 25% General Dermatology to start;opportunity to grow Mohs base quickly
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- PA / NP supervision not required
- Competitive first-year base salary and a generous production bonus plan
- Complete benefits package covering provider and family
- Relocation assistance available
- Welcoming, comfortable environment for both patients and providers
- Collaborative team consisting of one experienced Physician and three Physician Extenders serving three locations in the area
- Providing General and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Exceptionally skilled support and administrative staff in place
- Modern, spacious office featuring bright, fully equipped exam rooms
One of Georgia's renowned Golden Islands, St. Simons, is a lovely place to live and work! Here you can find all the hometown amenities you could ever needstores, delicious eateries, coffee shops, beautiful parks.
Excellent schools, affordable housing in safe, pleasant neighborhoods, a low cost of living, and plenty of nightlife entertainment and year-round festivities all make this an ideal place to raise a family.
Some area attractions you won't want to miss:
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Cannon's Point Preserve
- Tree Spirits of St. Simons Island
- World War II Home Front Museum
- St. Simmons Lighthouse Museum
You'll love having over 220 days of sunshine throughout the year to explore this coastal gem and surrounding areas!Jacksonville, Florida, isonly75 minutes awayand home to your closest international airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.