Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city. The 'Hub City' sits at the crossroads of two major interstates, I-70 and I-81. It serves as the gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, D.C. area as well as the 'hub' of government, commerce, and recreation for the tri-state area.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Private practice with 20 years of care to the community
- Partnership-track opportunity joining another physician
- Monday through Friday and a flexible call schedule primarily phone-only with the practices patients
- State-of-the-art chemotherapy infusions and nurses administer chemotherapy
- High earning potential plus a comprehensive benefits package
- Waiting patient base with a clinical support staff of nurses and APPs
- One clinic location affiliated with one local hospital
- Clinical trials available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail