Full Time Dermatology Job Dayton, OH
Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow Their Career with a Premier Private Practice in Dayton, Ohio
**Dayton is the second most affordable place to live in the US.**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in Dayton, Ohio.
This exceptional opportunity to join a team of highly collaborative Mohs surgeons and general dermatologists won't be on the table long! Alucrative compensation planand the opportunity to work alongsidenationally acclaimed dermatology professionalsin aprivate practice settingare just two defining aspects of this position. Check out more below...
About the Position:
- Expect to see 40 or more patients per day
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Superior support staff - charting done for you
- NP / PA supervision not required
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- Competitive base salary plus generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Relocation assistance available
- A rare physician-owned and led group in the Dayton area
- Work alongside an exceptional team of highly reputable Mohs surgeons and general dermatology physicians
- Receive outstanding support from well-trained Medical Assistants and administrative staff
- Comfortable, family-like environment for patients and providers
- Modern office utilizing top-of-the-line equipment
Did you know that Dayton, Ohio, offers over 300 miles of paved biking trails? Here you'll also find striking golf courses, beautiful state parks and nature reserves, diverse restaurants, microbreweries and much more!
As the second most affordable place to live in the U.S., Dayton offers an unparalleled quality of life that's impossible to beat! From multi-level performing arts centers to family-fun exhibits, you'll find entertainment to satisfy every liking in Dayton.
Plus, living and working in Dayton means you're only...
- One hour and ten minutes from Cincinnati.
- One hour and ten minutes from Columbus.
- One hour and fifty minutes from Indianapolis, Indiana.
And for even grander adventures, head toDayton International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.