Full Time Dermatology Job Clearwater, FL
Lucrative Opportunity for a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to Take Over a Well-Established Practice
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aFellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a highly successful practice near Tampa, Florida.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a busy practice (already booked solid) and take over a well-established patient base. You'll be set up for success here, receiving superior support from the current providers to ensure a quick and efficient transition!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - weekend hours available, if desired
- Exceptional untapped potential for a highly motivated candidate
- Receive superior support from skilled Medical Assistants (2 per physician)
- Position available due to practice owner and current Mohs surgeon wanting to cut back on hours
- Single location
- Open to MDs, DOs and Residents
- NP / PA supervision not required
- Highly lucrative compensation plan
- A well-established, collegial group consisting of a Physician, Mohs Surgeon, Histotech, Physician Assistant, multiple Medical Assistants, and exceptional administrative staff
- A warm, welcoming group atmosphere
- Large, spacious office with fully equipped exam rooms
- EMR system in place
Live, work, and play in the suburbs of Tampa, Florida, and be rewarded with more than 245 sun-filled days per year!
This lovely community less than a 45-minute drive from Tampa offers exceptional Gulf Coast views, delicious restaurants and cozy coffee shops, family-friendly neighborhoods, and an inviting laid-back atmosphere.
Whether you're looking for excellent schools and family-friendly fun or luxurious beaches and lively nightlife entertainment, you'll find reasons to love life along the Gulf Coast!
And air travel is simple withSt. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airportnearby, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110 today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.