Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Erie, PA
Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in PA
On Lake Erie
90 minute drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo
195 miles to downtown Toronto
The Heart and Vascular Institute is currently seeking a qualified cardiac surgeon in a world renowned health care institution with an academic core of clinical excellence and cutting edge research.
The ideal candidate will have a strong cardiac surgery background with a strong interest in coronary bypass surgery, valve surgery, and minimally invasive approaches.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification
- Demonstrated excellent clinic outcomes
- Preference will be given to candidates with membership in STS and/or AATS
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- 403 (b) tax shelter, pension plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.