Houston Primary Care Team: Enjoy Low Patient Census and Paid Sabbaticals
We are hiring physicians for offices in Houston's highly desirable area, The Woodlands.
This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after year 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of four-day work week.
- No Call, No Weekends.
Live, Work, Discover?A wooded oasis of modern living tucked just outside the urban center of Houston, The Woodlands is recognized as one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fostering the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement.With 220 miles of hike and bike trails, 148 parks, a world-class resort, championship golf courses and a culinary and event, The Woodlands always has something new and exciting for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster