Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job IA
An exciting locum tenens radiation oncology opportunity is now available in Iowa. The provider will work weekdays 8 am - 4:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 13 - 19 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Weekdays 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- 13 - 19 patients on treatment
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.