This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced working in a post acute facility
- Geriatric fellowship a plus
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:6 call, no ED call
- Proficient in exercising autonomy in medical decision
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Financially stable hospital offering competitive compensation plan, sign-on, and excellent benefits
- Boasts several national awards such as top 20 rural community hospitals in 2020
- Located midway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail