Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- License: Willing to wait for license
- Schedule: 4 days per week
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 80 to 100 deliveries per month
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- Certification: BC/BE
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.