Locum Tenens Obstetrics Job Miami, FL
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: OB Hospitalist
Location: Miami, FL
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced OB Hospitalist with highly competitive pay rates in Miami, FL.
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 24hr shifts
- Total hospital deliveries per month 1744, estimated deliveries for hospitalist, 20 per month
- Support Staff: NO MFM onsite, in house anesthesia - yes
- NICU Level: Level II
- Hospitalists to Provide GYN Coverage: Yes
- First Assist Available to the Hospitalists: Yes
- Backup Available to the Hospitalists: Yes (OB/GYN ED Call)
- Board Certified Required
- Active State License Required
- Active DEA
- Candidates must have performed at least 100 total deliveries in the last 2 years
- EMR is CERNER
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.