Locum Tenens Oncology Job OR
A medical oncologist is needed to provide coverage at an Oregon medical facility. The provider will have multiple shift options. The locum tenens physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an OR state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Multiple shifts available
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.