Full Time Critical Care Job Texarkana, TX
Excellent Critical Care Intensivist opportunity in Texarkana, TX
Serving the Texarkana region of Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, this Health System, a Catholic, faith-based health system, was established in 1916 and offers a full scope of expansive health care services.
- 230-Bed Acute Care Facility, 354 beds total
- 32 ICU beds with four, 8 bed units of medical, surgical and cardiovascular and cardiac care unit
- Level III Trauma Center
- Two state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Labs, with the regions only Electrophysiology (EP) Lab.
- Primary Stroke Center
- Joint Replacement Center
- Heart Care
- Imagining and diagnostic services, Inpatient and Outpatient
- Surgical Services
- Women and childrens services
- Additional opportunities to teach Nurse Practitioner students, as we have many NPs who do rotations in our ICU.
- Opportunity to practice inpatient and outpatient pulmonary
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary + productivity bonus
- 180 shifts per year
- Schedule: 7/7 off
- RVU and Quality bonuses
- CME Reimbursement
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance with tail included
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, & 401(k)
For additional details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.