Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job NH
A new opportunity for a locum tenens pulmonologist is now available in New Hampshire. The facility needs a provider to work 24-hour call that includes 4 hours of rounding. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 24-hour call
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.