Located in a state rich in history, beauty, and outdoor activities, Minot, boasts 1 of the lowest crime rates in the nation and is well known as a great place to live and raise a family. Minot offers activities for all interests including a community theater, symphony orchestra, art galleries, junior hockey team, newly expanded mall, and a zoo. Outdoor activities for all seasons abound in the Minot area including hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, hiking, and ice fishing.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary of $600K plus a high potential for yearly production bonuses
- Employed position with full comprehensive benefits, sign-on and relocation, malpractice with tail
- Outpatient focus with an even hematology-oncology split
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:4 call schedule
- Join a close-knit team of 1 other hem-onc and 2 NPs and close with radiation oncologists
- Hospitalist team covers most of the inpatient work, will have occasional inpatient consults
- Will consider H-1B visas, 2021s, and 2022s
- Safe community well known as a great place to live and raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail