Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Vancouver, WA
A hospital in Washington is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: on going
- Schedule: 4-5 Days per week, 8 hour days
- Block scheduling with 15 min bufferes between patients
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 8-12 per day
- Patient Ages: 0-21
- Procedures: Evals
- Cases: ADHD, Autism, Addiction
- Support Staff: Case managers and RN's
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach;
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24583
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.