Locum Tenens Primary Care Job PA
· Location: Central Pennsylvania (50 mins north of Harrisburg, PA)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm)
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client who manages an intermediate care facility near Scranton, Pennsylvania is currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to work full-time as an ongoing locum tenens contractor for their psychiatric department. The schedule is approx. 8:30am-4:30pm. Providers can expect to provide utilization and quality reviews of the department’s adult and pediatric inpatient/outpatient medical cases. Scope of practice includes, inpatient admissions, procedures performed in a physician’s office, ambulatory surgical center, and home health aides, etc.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.