Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow with a Top-Tier Practice in a Suburb of Chicago
**Just 30-minutes from downtown Chicago**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistfor a highly reputable client serving patients in Orland Park and New Lennox communities in Illinois.
You'll split your time between two locations just ten minutes apart while working alongside highly collaborative teams of experienced providers, mid-level practitioners and well-trained office staff.
There'shuge untapped potentialin this area, thanks to the ample support this group provides!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- NP/PA supervision not required - available if desired, in time
- Highly competitive compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary plus production-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus!
- Physician-owned group rooted in down-to-earth midwestern values
- Exceptional support staff and management ensuring efficiency and career satisfaction
- Beautiful, modern, well-equipped offices
Orland Park/New Lennox is a lovely suburban area located 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.High-ranking public schools, a low cost of living and a general emphasis on health and wellbeingmake this area ideal for families!
Residents boast about the seemingly infinite number of parks, tennis courts, golf courses, and other recreational areas. Plus, you're never far from entertainment districts where you'll find diverse restaurants, boutique shops, and a lively arts and culture scene as well.
WithO'Hare International Airportnearby, it's easy to book non-stop destination flights to more than 225 locations worldwide!
Career Satisfaction Awaits!
If this opportunity has piqued your interest, it's time for aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexceptionally skilledDermatology Recruitment Specialists.
There's never a fee for career seekers and you can guarantee that all inquiries are held strictly confidential!
Please callKathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.