Locum Tenens Neurology Job Longview, WA
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Washington with a qualified neurologist. The work schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with weekend call. You can expect to see around 10 - 14 patients per shift, and duties include tPA, stroke, and general consultations. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only WA-licensed applicants will be accepted. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with weekend call
- WA license required
- Board certified
- tPA, stroke, and general consultations
- 10 - 14 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.