Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Sisseton, SD
A clinic in South Dakota is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - 3 months (with option to extend) - credentialing approx 4 weeks after acceptance
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM primarily
- approx 1 weekend per month (Saturday and Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- approx 3-5 weekday shifts per month of 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15-20 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: None
- Cases: outpatient
- Support Staff: yes - 1 Pediatrician, 1 Family Practice, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: BC or BE FP (will consider GP's who's Boards have lapsed but have not been revoked or denied)
- Long term assignment;
- No call required;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042019-19153
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.