Full Time Critical Care Job Boston, MA
Live in Boston or a surrounding suburb. Enjoy endless amounts of history, old architecture, arts and theater, dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-year partnership track in a thriving private practice
- Very competitive base salary with full benefits are offered
- Join a progressive private practice with 4 pulmonary critical care physicians and 1 NP
- Block schedule, 182 shifts per year, shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm with no night call
- Leadership and directorship opportunities
- Moonlighting opportunities in an eICU if interested, not required
- Can provide academic title such as assistant professor if interested
- Will consider final year fellows if comfortable with intubations and central lines
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.